All of us here at St. Joe's miss being together to celebrate the Mass, strengthen our faith with programs for youth, adults and families and we pray that you and all of your loved ones are staying safe and healthy in this time of physical distancing. If you are in need during this time, please let us know by contacting the parish office at 651-784-3015. And remember, although a lot of events have been cancelled or postponed - we are still bonded together as a faith community are we are not cancelled or postponed!
- All in person weekday and weekend Masses have resumed. Please register to attend weekend Mass in person. For those not attending Mass in person, please view our weekend Masses on our website, Facebook page or YouTube channel. They are available on Sundays by 9:00 am.
- Ivy' Cavegn's - The Prophets- Old Testament, New Testament and Beyond has been postponed and will be rescheduled to a later date.
- Baptism Preparation Classes have been cancelled. Please contact Judy Foster to arrange for single familiy meetings by calling 651-784-3015 ext 108.
- Family Playtime is cancelled for 2020. Stay tuned here for futher information in early 2021
- If you have attended a baptism class and need to schedule a baptism, please contact Andi Million at 651-784-3015 to schedule.
- St. Joe's Volunteer Appreciation Dinner has been postponed and will be rescheduled to a later date.