Weekend Mass Schedule
5:00 pm Saturday
8:30 and 10:00 am Sunday
Daily Mass Schedule
Mon: Word and Communion 8:30 am
Tues: Mass 6:30 pm
Wed: Mass 8:30 am
Thurs: Mass 8:30 am
Fri: Mass 8:30 am
*By attending the 8:30 am Mass on Sundays you agree to be filmed for our streamed online Mass.
Reconciliation is on Saturdays from 3:30 pm to 4:20 pm.
God has given us many gifts and He calls us to share these gifts to create a better community and a better world. Whether your gifts are financial in nature, giving of your time or your talents, there are many ministries here at St. Joseph's that will welcome your contributions! During this difficult time St. Joseph of the Lakes is here for you and our community.
Vacation Bible School (VBS)
Vacation Bible School is June 13 – 17, 2022 at St. Joe’s for youth who are entering grades K through 6th for the Fall of 2022-2023 school year. Participants experience God’s Monumental love for each of us through an exploration of scripture stories, fun activities, crafts, music and so much more.
- Cost:$40.00 per child now through May 25.
- Late Registration Cost: Starting May 26 cost is $50.00 per child.
- Participant cost includes: Action packed mornings of fun, friends, food, faith, crafts, activities, music, t-shirt and more!
Join the VBS Volunteer Team! It's so much fun! If you are entering 7th grade or older, please complete the volunteer form online here:
Summer Service & Thrills
A fun and service filled adventure on Wednesday, June 22 from 7:45 am - 9:30 pm
- Who Can Attend: Youth entering 7th—12th grade this fall and friends!
- What does the day include: Bus transportation to Feed My Starving Children in Chanhassen for service and then to Valleyfair for thrills. Participants receive admittance to Valleyfair and Soak City Waterpark.
- Cost: $35.00.00 per participant: Includes bus transportation to FMSC and Valleyfair, admittance to Valleyfair, and transportation back to St. Joe’s. Please consider an additional donation to support Feed My Starving Children as well. *If you have a Season Pass to Valleyfair, the cost is adjusted to $15.00.
Adult Chaperones are needed for this event. Please share if you are able to help on the Registration form. Click here to download the regisration form.
Summer Festival Middle School Camp
Sign up your Middle Schooler for the Middle School Summer Festival Camp July 17 -20 at Gustavus Adolphus College in St. Peter MN. Summer Festival is a relevant and engaging faith learning environment for Middle Schoolers with High-energy inspiring worship, intentional and immersive environments, Great Friends, Amazing Food, and SO MUCH FUN. Registration is now open and information about the camp can be found at: https://summerfestivalcamp.com/.
We Need Your Help to Update Our Information
Here at St. Joe’s we have A LOT of outdated information, especially phone numbers and emails, for our parishioners and we need you to help update it! Especially as many of us have exchanged land lines for cell phones. We appreciate the updated information and if you don’t want us to publish a cell phone number—we accommodate that wish and it will not be listed in our phone book but available to parish staff!
The next parish phone book to start production in May so updated information is greatly appreciated! Please send us an email at: [email protected] or give us a call at 651.784.3015 to make sure we have the most current information for you and your family.
NOTE: To View the Bulletin
There is a known bug in Microsoft IE and Edge browsers. Please use Chrome or Firefox to view our bulletins.
From the Desk of Fr. Mike
Posted in From the Desk of Fr. Mike on 05/16/22
Rome - In the hopes that the world can be freed from the “specter ... Read More »
Posted in From the Desk of Fr. Mike on 05/09/22
It was a very eventful weekend last week as we completed the initiation of ... Read More »
Friday: 8:00 am - 12:00 Noon