St. Joseph of the Lakes is committed to providing a variety of formation programs and events to support parents/adults and children in their life long faith development. Children enrolled in Faith Formation programs experience Christ in each other and learn firsthand what it means to be part of a vibrant faith community that is a prophetic presence in our community and in the world. We are committed to supporting adults, children and teens at all stages of their lifelong faith journey. We strive to build a strong partnership with parents as they live out their role as the primary faith formers of their children.
An email was sent to all parishioners on Wednesday, August 26 regarding the 2020-2021 faith formation year. To view this letter please click here.
Please click the age group below to register your child/ren for the 2020-2021 Faith Formation program year.
Please contact the Faith Formation staff of the program you would like your child to be registered.
- 3 year olds- Kindergarten - contact Amy Ward at [email protected]
- Grades 1 - 6 - contact Kelly Thurmes at [email protected]
- Grades 7 - 10 - this position is currently open.
- Adult & Family - contact Judy Foster at [email protected]
- or call the parish office at 651-784-3015 and ask to speak to the appropriate Faith Formation Staff.
We are in the process of updating our Faith Formation Family Handbook and hope to have it available here by October 2020.
Our Faith Formation Kick-Off Event took place on Wednesday, September 30th. If you were unable to attend but would like to view it please click the picture below!