St. Joseph of the Lakes is committed to providing a variety of formation programs and events to support parents/adults and children in their life long faith development. Children enrolled in Faith Formation programs experience Christ in each other and learn firsthand what it means to be part of a vibrant faith community that is a prophetic presence in our community and in the world. We are committed to supporting adults, children and teens at all stages of their lifelong faith journey. We strive to build a strong partnership with parents as they live out their role as the primary faith formers of their children.
- 3 year olds- Kindergarten - contact Amy Ward at [email protected]rg
- Grades 1 - 6 - contact Kelly Thurmes at [email protected]
- Grades 7 - 10 - contact Scott Frieler at [email protected]
- Adult & Family - this postion is currently open.
- or call the parish office at 651-784-3015 and ask to speak to the appropriate Faith Formation Staff.
We are in the process of updating our Faith Formation Family Handbook and hope to have it available here by October 2021.