2021 St. Joe's Summer Festival - Volunteering!
Did you know that people who volunteer to help with the Festival have even more fun then Festival attendees? It's true - just ask any of the hundreds of volunteers who make our Parish Festival a success. Your help is needed for the many events we have going on during the event.
Volunteering to work a shift at the Festival is so easy. You can sign up online or sign-up sheets are also available after all Masses or you can contact the Festival Volunteer Coordinator Eileen Couture at (651) 786-2587 or [email protected] Thank you to all volunteers who have already signed up to work or have donated items to the Festival – or both! We request that if you have not yet contributed to the Festival, please consider some of the following ways you can be involved:
- Sell your Grand Raffle tickets – if you have sold all of your tickets pick-up more, they are available after weekend Masses or at the Parish Office.
- Volunteer to work a shift – help in the bingo tent, with the chicken picnic or with games. Sign up as a family! It is a great way to spend a few hours of quality time together while helping contribute to the success of the Festival.
- Donate a basket for the Silent Auction – Donate a themed basket or new item valued at $20 or more. Sports equipment, tools, and liquor baskets are the most popular. Please consider donating your item as soon as possible to ensure your donation is properly recorded and prepared for auction day.
- Bake a cake for the Cake Walk – drop off in the kitchen Saturday (all day) or Sunday (before 10:00 am). Boxes are available at the church.
- Donate Restaurant Gift Certificates for our Restaurant Raffle from local buisnesses to help support St. Joe's and our Restaurants!
- Help set up tents (Friday, August 6 at 5:00 pm – rain or shine)
- Help set up the Fest Grounds / (Saturday, August 7 at 9:00 am)
- Help take down tents and booths (Sunday, August 8 after the Grand Raffle drawing at 5:00 pm)
- Donate cash to offset food or raffle prize expenses – donations may be placed in a marked envelope in the church offering. Cash donations will be included in your annual contribution statement.
- Donate Canned Pop & Bottled Water – we need Classic Coke, Diet Coke, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist, Mug Root Beer and Orange Slice
- Donate Children's Books – New or gently used
- Come to the Festival! Bring your family, friends and neighbors and enjoy all the Festival has to offer Saturday evening and Sunday.