St. Joseph of the Lakes is proud to have an active faith community - there’s always something going on! Be sure check the listing below for news & events. Please check out our other channels too:
And don’t forget to check back often to this website our other social media for updates!
Childcare During Mass
Our Childcare Room has reopened! Children 1 through 4 years of age are welcomed in the Childcare Rooms during the 10:00 am Mass on Sundays.
Vacation Bible School (VBS) Monumental: June 13-17 here at St. Joe's
Vacation Bible School is June 13 – 17, 2022 at St. Joe’s for youth who are entering grades K through 6th for the Fall of 2022-2023 school year. Participants experience God’s Monumental love for each of us through an exploration of scripture stories, fun activities, crafts, music and so much more.
- Cost:$40.00 per child now through May 25.
- Late Registration Cost: Starting May 26 cost is $50.00 per child.
- Participant cost includes: Action packed mornings of fun, friends, food, faith, crafts, activities, music, t-shirt and more!
Join the VBS Volunteer Team! It's so much fun! If you are entering 7th grade or older, please complete the volunteer form online here:
Tour of Lakes Life Care Center: Thursday, May 19 at 5:15 pm
Please join us on Thursday, May 19 at 5:15 pm for a tour of the Lakes Life Care Center in Forest Lake. They are a pregnancy resource center for women and men. St. Joseph supports their efforts every year with the “baby shower” collection but many of us have no idea what they are all about. It’s time to find out! Please contact Andi Million at 651.784.3015 or email A[email protected] if you would like to join us. We will carpool from St. Joe’s or meet at the Center.
Men's Group Pancake Breakfast: Sunday, May 22 after Masses in the Great Hall
All parishioners are invited to our pancake breakfast in the Great Hall after Masses on Sunday, May 22. We will also announce the 2022 winners of our Men's Group Scholarships.
Summer Festival - Silent Auction Basket Making Workshop: Tuesday, May 24
Ever wondered how those silent auction baskets are constructed? Or why so many random packing things end up in the bottom of a basket? Have you ever wanted to produce one for your own gift giving? Well, our Silent Auction basket making magicians would love to share their secrets with you! Join us on Tuesday, May 24 at 6:30 pm in Rooms 101-103. If you’d like to bring in your own 5-10 items and basket, we can share our basket making materials along with our production tips OR come empty-handed and we will have items and baskets for you to practice on! Please RSVP to Andi Million at 651.784.3015.
Summer Service & Thrills: Wednesday, June 22 from 7:45 am - 9:30 pm
- Who Can Attend: Youth entering 7th—12th grade this fall and friends!
- What does the day include: Bus transportation to Feed My Starving Children in Chanhassen for service and then to Valleyfair for thrills. Participants receive admittance to Valleyfair and Soak City Waterpark.
- Cost: $35.00.00 per participant: Includes bus transportation to FMSC and Valleyfair, admittance to Valleyfair, and transportation back to St. Joe’s. Please consider an additional donation to support Feed My Starving Children as well. *If you have a Season Pass to Valleyfair, the cost is adjusted to $15.00.
Adult Chaperones are needed for this event. Please share if you are able to help on the Registration form. Click here to download the regisration form.