Contact: Barb Uschold Anderson at (651) 784-3015 ext. 112 or at [email protected]
Pastoral Care has at its source, Jesus Christ. It is loving and caring for the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the community. Throughout life, we encounter joys & triumphs and we also face sickness, and burdens that are difficult to carry alone. Pastoral Care provides parishioners assistance in partaking in the joys and challenges of life by sharing the love of Jesus, offering healing, hope, prayer, and compassion. The dignity and beauty of the human person comes from the fact of the Incarnation of God in the person of Christ. St. Joseph of the Lakes Catholic Church has a variety of ministries that support the diverse needs of parishioners and offer opportunities for community members to be a compassionate presence to others.
- Homebound & Hospital Ministry - St. Joseph of the Lakes has a group of dedicated parishioners who will visit persons in need of a listening ear and an open heart.
- Anointing of the Sick - Please contact Barb if you or your loved one would like to celebrate the sacrament of Anointing of the Sick.
- Parish Nurse Ministry - Our Parish Nurse Minister is an R.N. who assists parishioners both in their homes and at church.
- Senior Ministry - Seniors are a vital part of our parish community and we are committed to providing activities that enrich them socially, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
- Grief Ministry - Providing support with in a caring environment to those who have lost a loved one.
- Prayer & Spirituality - Opportunities for sharing prayer requests, receiving or making a prayer shawl, participating in Centering Prayer, or Women’s reflection retreats.
- Prison Ministry - Offering prayers and support for those incarcerated.