Please contact Andi Million at (651) 784-3015 or email [email protected].
The sacrament of Baptism is the beginning of the initiation process into the Christian community of faith. To help families understand and appreciate this sacrament, we offer a preparation class and information on the sacrament, the purpose of which is to provide support and encouragement. Parents are required to be registered members of St. Joseph's and attend a baptism preparation session prior to their child's baptism, preferably before the child's birth. Please call Andi Million to register for the session.
Preparation sessions for baptism are held Thursday evenings from 7:o0 pm - 8:30 pm in Rooms 105-106 unless otherwise noted. Contact Andi Million in the parish office to register for any class below:
- Thursday, November 21, 2019
- No Session in December 2019
- Thursday, January 23, 2020
- Thursday, February 27, 2020
- Thursday, March 26, 2020 - cancelled as of 3-20-2020
- Thursday, April 23, 2020 - cancelled as of 4-10-2020
- Thursday, May 28, 2020 - cancelled as of 5-14-2020
- Thursday, June 25, 2020 - cancelled as of 6-9-2020
- Thursday, July 23, 2020
- No Session in August 2020