The St. Joseph of the Lakes Peer Ministry team is a collaboration of young people and adults who work with the Youth Ministry Coordinator to invite High School and Middle School youth, their families, and the parish community into a lifelong relationship with Jesus Christ.
- To advise and work with the Coordinator of Youth Ministry to organize and plan Youth Ministry and Faith Formation Events at our parish.
- To Assists in leading different worship, relational, and service opportunities.
- To lead outreach to engage more young people in active participation in Youth Ministry and Parish Event at St. Joseph of the Lakes.
- To be a voice for the Young Church as a vital and important part of the overall parish community.
- To attend 1 planning meeting per month and at least 1 “Seekers” Faith
Formation Session and Youth Ministry Event per month.
More information about Peer Ministry will be available after a Director of Religious Education is hired.